Shipping & Processing
Here are some things you might want to know when placing an order with us!
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to process your order.
- We are a small business and manufacture all Aunt Sally products.
Please keep in mind when ordering that orders are processed only during our hours of operations (M-F 10am-5pm).
- If an order is placed after 12 pm on Friday, it does not start being processed until Monday morning at 10 am.
- Orders are processed at our warehouse on Long Island, not at our storefront in Brooklyn.
- If you want to edit an order, make sure to notify us by email or phone call within 24 hours.
- email@example.com or 631-256-5950
- We use the United States Postal Service to ship all of our orders. Once your order is shipped, we are no longer in control of when your package arrives.
- You will receive a USPS tracking number with every order you place via email and/or text message.
- If you are placing an order during high traffic periods (i.e. the months of October-December), expect delays in shipping. Place orders well in advance to ensure the arrival of your order in time.
- International Orders
- If you are having an order shipped outside of the continental US, please note that the USPS outsources its shipping to different carriers.
- For example, if you choose DHL at checkout, you will still receive a USPS tracking number. DHL just happens to be the carrier the USPS is working with to get your package delivered.